The t-shirt printed the text “Golf Le Fleur.” Each letter is a different color, making the text very colorful. One of his companies, Golf le Fleur, targeted the luxury fashion market, and the products—which included a first-ever fragrance and well-made accessories—hit the mark.
Tyler’s recent work in the fashion industry seems to have culminated in the Golf le Fleur collection. He progressed from being a brattish provocateur dressed in skinny jeans as well as Supreme caps to a severe performer dressed in pleated pants and cozy cardigans. He is unique in his current personal style, fusing a skate-rat sensibility with new-wave American prep. He defies conventions and breaks many fashion rules. Above all, he enjoys himself and does it while sporting some serious style. It is a vibrant sight to see Tyler The Creator transform this intensely personal sense of style in and out of Golf le Fleur, as well as the best part is that he still has a slew of tricks up his pastel-hued sleeve.
With a simple design, this Tyler The Creator T-shirt is perfect for those who have a more casual look. The unique color tone, combined with the fine print and subtle embellishments, makes it stand out.
- Side seams: They help keep the shape of the garment as well as provide it with a supporting structure. They are found all along the sides.
- Knit collar with ribs and seam: The collar is elastic as well as maintains its shape thanks to a ribbed knit.
- Shoulder tape: To keep the garment’s back from stretching as well as create a stable shoulder seam, use twill tape.
- The color of heather is 52% cotton & 48% polyester, while the solid color is 100% cotton. Except for Ash, it’s 99% cotton & 1% polyester (Amethyst and Blackstone are 90% cotton, and 10% polyester).
- Size full, XS to 4XL
- Bleach as needed; non-chlorinated.
- Moderate heat for iron, steam, or dry; tumble drying: low heat.
- Whenever possible, use a cold machine to wash your clothes instead of using dry cleaning (max 30C or 90F).
There are no reviews yet.