The t-shirt features a printed donut; OF is an acronym for the phrase “Odd Future.” You may be aware American hip-hop group Odd Future was founded in 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Members include Tyler The Creator, Hodgy Beats, and Left Brain.
Show your support for the OF empire with this sweet T-shirt. Featuring an OF acronym printed into a donut on the front and back, it’s perfect for a night out or everyday wear. Besides, you can wear this funny t-shirt whenever you are ready to show off your favorite collection of quirky T-shirts. Show your love of the Odd Future crew with this tee. A t-shirt that’s happy to keep smiling. Show everyone you’re a rap fan, too.
With a simple design, this Tyler The Creator T-shirt is perfect for those who have a more casual look. The unique color tone, combined with the fine print and subtle embellishments, makes it stand out.
- Side seams: They help keep the shape of the garment as well as provide it with a supporting structure. They are found all along the sides.
- Knit collar with ribs and seam: The collar is elastic as well as maintains its shape thanks to a ribbed knit.
- Shoulder tape: To keep the garment’s back from stretching as well as create a stable shoulder seam, use twill tape.
- The color of heather is 52% cotton & 48% polyester, while the solid color is 100% cotton. Except for Ash, it’s 99% cotton & 1% polyester (Amethyst and Blackstone are 90% cotton, and 10% polyester).
- Size full, XS to 4XL
- Bleach as needed; non-chlorinated.
- Moderate heat for iron, steam, or dry; tumble drying: low heat.
- Whenever possible, use a cold machine to wash your clothes instead of using dry cleaning (max 30C or 90F).
There are no reviews yet.