This unisex pullover hoodie has an image of the “Igor” vinyl CD album cover. In that order, Tyler, the producer, Tyler, the singer, and Tyler, the rapper, are discussed in Tyler, the Creator’s fifth studio album. His ever-experimental approach is found in a beautiful, unruly fusion of r&b, funk, jazz, and rap on this meticulously produced project. “The version you hear is the 9th one, kept returning until it was PERFECT,” says the musician, demonstrating the level of detail at play.
As a result, IGOR requires concentration to appreciate its intricate layers fully. On the surface, Tyler’s narrates his view of love over warm synths, subtle but immaculately-arranged drums, and pitched-up falsetto; however, the arching feel of the album jumps out from the first few seconds of “IGOR’s THEME.” Perfect music for the summer. A more intricate variety of examples, concepts, and textures is present. Tyler is still a provocateur, yet his method has dramatically changed, and IGOR is a worthy sequel to 2017’s excellent Flower Boy.
Tyler the Creator hoodie will be a great fall color for any outfit. It is sure to be a great hit at all sporting events or casual meetings. Perfect for both men and women and the colors are very different. Our products are available in a range of sizes that can be customized to make the ideal cold-weather hoodie for you and anyone else who appreciates the skills of rappers.
- Without side seams: The garment is more attractive and much less fabric is wasted thanks to the use of tubular knit.
- Drawstring hood: Self-colored woven cord on an adjustable hood
- Spacious pockets: Always have a kangaroo pouch pocket nearby to keep your arms warm.
- 50% cotton plus 50% polyester
- Produced using fibers that have been specially spun to produce a fabric that really is smooth and incredibly strong—ideal for printing.
- The majority of chemicals can’t harm polyester fibers, but they also resist stretching as well as shrinking.
- Size full, XS to 5XL
- Washing machine: warm (max 40C or 105F)
- As required, bleach Iron, steam, or dry heat: medium tumble; dry; low heat
- Avoid dry cleaning.
There are no reviews yet.