T-shirt printed with “Flower boy” with the letter “o” transformed into a flower shape. “Flower boy”, the fourth studio album, is Tyler’s change in direction. It is a collage of remembrances and fantasies that transacts bratty subterfuge for self-improvement and reflection. It is remarkably meditative as well as beautifully colored.
To balance the pull of nostalgia and the desire for growth, he explores the factors that shaped his psychology, including loneliness, isolation, as well as disorientation, and concentrates on outgrowing friendships. The song “Find Your Wings” by Flower Boy Tyler is also not his most incisive composition but also the most inclusive: The Album is soothing and emancipating.
With a simple design, this Tyler The Creator T-shirt is perfect for those who have a more casual look. The unique color tone, combined with the fine print and subtle embellishments, makes it stand out.
- Side seams: They help keep the shape of the garment as well as provide it with a supporting structure. They are found all along the sides.
- Knit collar with ribs and seam: The collar is elastic as well as maintains its shape thanks to a ribbed knit.
- Shoulder tape: To keep the garment’s back from stretching as well as create a stable shoulder seam, use twill tape.
- The color of heather is 52% cotton & 48% polyester, while the solid color is 100% cotton. Except for Ash, it’s 99% cotton & 1% polyester (Amethyst and Blackstone are 90% cotton, and 10% polyester).
- Size full, XS to 4XL
- Bleach as needed; non-chlorinated.
- Moderate heat for iron, steam, or dry; tumble drying: low heat.
- Whenever possible, use a cold machine to wash your clothes instead of using dry cleaning (max 30C or 90F).
There are no reviews yet.